Mentoring programme for people with refugee and / or migration experience
Do you want to start a business or set up a social/cultural initiative?
Are you someone with refugee or migrant experience?
Are you keen to get help moving forward with your idea and to make it a success?
Do you want to work together with other talented people on your idea?
The Capacity mentoring programme supports people with refugee and/or migrant experience in developing and establishing their own business or project idea.
Over a six month period (May-November 2017) participants will receive support to develop and establish their own business or project such as:
– One-to-one Mentoring
– Workshops provided by experts in the Swiss business community
– Regular co-working sessions
– Networking events
– An idea for a business or social/cultural initiative, which you are excited about and dedicated to developing as well as
– Status as a recognized refugee (Permit B) OR temporarily admitted refugee or person (Permit F) OR migrant
– Previous work/project experience and/or higher qualifications
– Participation fee based on individual financial capabilities
– German to B2 standard – Workshops will be in German, conversation and mentoring can be in English
Questions? Send us an email at email@example.com
We are looking forward to your application!
Application Deadline: 17th March 2017