Voluntary Finance and treasury Trustee
We are looking for a Treasurer and finance expert to join our association as a Trustee on a voluntary basis and support our small and dynamic team.
– Manage the daily finance work of Capacity
– Complete and manage the end-of-year financial report (‘Jahresabschluss’)
– Support fundraising and sponsorship work with advice and contacts
– Prepare a budget for next year’s program
– Take part in the Capacity team’s daily activities (1 meeting per week)
Experience and qualifications:
– You are a fluent German or English speaker, with excellent skills in the other language.
– You have experience working as a treasurer or finance expert. Previous experience with charitable finances and end-of-year returns an advantage.
– Experience with sponsorship and fundraising is an advantage
– An entrepreneurial attitude, willing to think outside the box around challenges such as funding, influence and implementation of projects would be helpful
What do we offer you?
– A small and dynamic team of volunteers to work with
– Insights into the challenges that migrants and refugees face in Switzerland and experience in working on intercultural issues
– Networking opportunities with people from across the Zurich business community
– Reimbursement of expenses
Interested in this opportunity?
Please send an email with your CV and a short covering letter explaining why you would like to join Capacity to Emily Adams at email@example.com
We are looking forwards to meeting you!