Voluntary Finance and treasury Trustee
Capacity is a charity that helps refugees and migrants to make their human potential visible. We do this through programmes, workshops, mentoring, networking events and engagement with businesses and policy. You can read more about Capacity on www.capacityzurich.ch
We are looking for a Treasurer and finance expert to join our association as a Trustee on a voluntary basis and support our small and dynamic team.
– Manage the daily finance work of Capacity
– Complete and manage the end-of-year financial report (‘Jahresabschluss’)
– Support fundraising and sponsorship work with advice and contacts
– Prepare a budget for next year’s program
– Take part in the Capacity team’s daily activities (1 meeting per week)
Experience and qualifications:
– You are a fluent German or English speaker, with excellent skills in the other language.
– You have experience working as a treasurer or finance expert. Previous experience with charitable finances and end-of-year returns an advantage.
– Experience with sponsorship and fundraising is an advantage
– An entrepreneurial attitude, willing to think outside the box around challenges such as funding, influence and implementation of projects would be helpful
What do we offer you?
– A small and dynamic team of volunteers to work with
– Insights into the challenges that migrants and refugees face in Switzerland and experience in working on intercultural issues
– Networking opportunities with people from across the Zurich business community
– Reimbursement of expenses
Interested in this opportunity?
Please send an email with your CV and a short covering letter explaining why you would like to join Capacity to Emily Adams at email@example.com
We are looking forwards to meeting you!